Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to troubleshoot reboot loop in windows 98&me?

i am using windows 98 %26amp;when i tried to install windows 2000 stop message appeared ,after that i deleted windows 2000 from my computer,after that the computer get into a reboot loop each time i switch it on (nearly it reboot 10 times then it boots normally) we tried to change everything in the system(we have changed the power supply,hardisk,ram,processor fan and we removed everything from the motherboard except for ram%26amp;graphics card)but non of these worked and still have the same problem

when i boot i choose safe mode and the warning screen appear i wait then ten minuites then ireboot and everything become ok

i tried to install win xp after that computer work ok but only for 3 minuites and then it reboots automatically and get into a boot loop

plz help me as soon as you can

my computer is pentium3 600mhz,ram 128,hd 40gb

bios may 1999How to troubleshoot reboot loop in windows 98%26amp;me?
I think that you dont have a registered version of windows. If u have then format your PC and reload the OS again. This should work but.... I have never tried this thing.
  • drilling for oil
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment