Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HI please help me my pc keeps on cutting out i leave it for 15 mins and it will load to xp start then crash ?

need to find out if its memory problem or fried cpu or motherboard issue how can i find out which is causing my pc to cut out .to me i think its cpu changed for a new power supply and its still the same fan runs at 2700 rpm cpu temp 38 C

pentium 4 2.93 ghz 1 gig ram .when i first changed power supply it worked fine then next day sall of a sudden started again im so confused can someone help me please ?HI please help me my pc keeps on cutting out i leave it for 15 mins and it will load to xp start then crash ?
THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME

JUST TRY TO DOWNLOAD NORTON ANTI VIRUS 2008 THEN SCAN FOR VIRUSES THE MAIN VIRUS TO CAUSE THIS IS %26quot; TROJAN %26quot;

AND IT COULD ALSO BE CRASHED BY ANOTHER VIRUS CALLED %26quot;B WORMS eee%26quot; . HOPE THIS WOULD HAVE HELPED YOU!
  • dog
  • how to break up with my boyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment