Thursday, November 18, 2010

Having trouble removing the main power supply wires from my hot tubs control box where they plug into the circ?

I have a hotspring sovereign 2004 hot tub and have to change the main power wiring from the house to the tub as my dog bit in to it. It is 120v circuit. My question is how do i release the wires going to the control box from there slot on the circuit board. Usually i have found a screw to release or something to push in so the wires pop out, but not here, can anyone help?Having trouble removing the main power supply wires from my hot tubs control box where they plug into the circ?
This is hard not looking at it. If these are wires coming from the main panel to the circuit board for the hot tub then they are attached either by lugs with would be a flat screw driver, or a allen wench, or you might see a phillips screw to remove and then the wire slides off. or another option might be a quick connection that the wire snaps into, in which case there would a be a slot to slide in a little flat screw driver to release the wire. the Only other option would be that this is not the main wires that your looking and and that the wires are soldered on the circuit board in which case you do not need to remove them. I hope maybe I helped some.

No comments:

Post a Comment