Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to solve such a great problem of hardware?

Once this computer I am working on was turned off suddenly . I checked everything The VEGA card , the Ram module , The cables of the power supply , the hard desk , The speakers , the keyboard and even the mouse but the broblem still existed .

Please tell me if what I have done is right or wrong ?

I have noticed that the cable of the 12 volt power of the motherboard ( 4 pins) melted and stuck to the motherboard

So I was not able even to change the power supply.

Fancy what I have done ?

I cut off the four wires cable of the stuck melted power of the processor and got a new power supply unit cut its terminal 4 pins also and manually tied and welded the new wires of the new power supply afer removing the old one . I Turned on the power of the computer and started it

Luckily It has become a success and my computer i has been working perfectly since then

What' s your opinion ?How to solve such a great problem of hardware?
It is how I would have solved that problem, but I would have been more concerned as to the cause of the melted components. Excess heat and electronics are rarely a good thing.How to solve such a great problem of hardware?
you should post this on computers and internet category. there are more computer geeks there than on this section.



i dont know much about computers, but i think your computer is overheating. I figured that its a heat issue because your things melted on your motherboard. Therefore the computer has to shut down to save your hard drive from heating up and damaging it. I would get more fans for your computer if i were you. Anyway this is just what im just guessing...How to solve such a great problem of hardware?
I think you should defrag you hard drive before blowing a hole in in the hairy floppy

No comments:

Post a Comment