Thursday, September 22, 2011

What do i need to do to run my garden electrics (pond Pumps & Garden Lighting) from a solar panel?

I run 2 pond pumps and 4 sets of garden lighting through my electricity supply and would like to change this so it runs from solar power panels on top of my garage roof.

Can anyone give me advice on what size panels I need, how many and how i actually install this.

Please help as I would love to cut down my carbon footprint but want to keep my garden looking pretty.What do i need to do to run my garden electrics (pond Pumps %26amp; Garden Lighting) from a solar panel?
find the total wattage of the pumps, and purchase a solarpanel larger than needed. why would you want to run garden lights during the day? to run at night, would require some deep cycle batteries, and a power converter for 12vdc to 120 voltac.What do i need to do to run my garden electrics (pond Pumps %26amp; Garden Lighting) from a solar panel?
can u buy pumps that run on solar as i know you can lights

http://www.water-garden.co.uk/solar_pond

No comments:

Post a Comment