Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I need to know if i can install a video card into my computer (8800GTX into HP)?

I have a Hp pavilion a1740n. And i want to install a EVGA Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX. I know i cant install a %26quot; %26quot; Ultra because i dont have a sufficient power supply and i cant upgrade my power supply without changing my whole computer. The %26quot; %26quot; GTX doesnt need supplementory power like the %26quot; %26quot; Ultra does so i should be able to run it. Is this true? will i be able to run it no problem? (btw i already know HOW to and evrything its just i wana know if my comp can run it b4 i exchange my ultra for it)I need to know if i can install a video card into my computer (8800GTX into HP)?
know the wattage of your psu and use the below calculator for computations



http://educations.newegg.com/tool/psucalI need to know if i can install a video card into my computer (8800GTX into HP)?
I have an honest question for you, feel free to email me to answer: Why are you paying several hundred dollars for technology you don't understand?



Also: there's no such thing as a computer that can't upgrade power supplies. What gave you that idea?
  • computer eye strain
  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment