Thursday, September 22, 2011

Upgrading motherboard and cpu on my alienware laptop?

i was thinking about upgrading my laptop components in my alienware. i currently have the alienware motherboard that came stock and i wanted to upgrade my ML-34 1.8 cpu to something more powerful but my current motherboard can only support up to a ML-44 2.4 singlecore processor. if i bought a new motherboard/ cpu what suggestions would you guys have. i need something sli capable and prefeably around 350 or so dollars max for both. also im unfamiliar with how laptops actually work so would my new motherboard/processor require a differnt power supply or any other changes? thanks for the help!Upgrading motherboard and cpu on my alienware laptop?
Upgrading the motherboard and CPU on a laptop costs as much as the laptop.



Laptops are not as modifiable as Desktops due to their compact size.

No comments:

Post a Comment