Thursday, September 22, 2011

My PC starts (both fans and power LED working) but there is no power to Monitor, Keyboard or Mouse.?

When the supply is switch on to the keyboard %26amp; mouse via the cpu(should happen automatically) there is no power in mouse nor keyboard (sometimes but rarely there is supply flash indication for 1 second and then there is no indication at all).



The green light on my monitor keeps blinking (the kind of indication you get when the cpu is off).



I don't here a beep during boot up.

The cpu and the fans just keep running.

No power supply to DVD drive and it wont open



Specifications

AMD athlon 3200

Gigabyte motherboard

CPU nvidia 6100

samsung monitor

xp professional sp3



I want to know any changes i could make to CPU by opening the case.



Secondly,

Is there a way i can connect Desktop cpu to my net-book asus eee pc screen and keyboard %26amp; mouse pad ie. all output units.



i want to know how to remove the hard disk from the cpu and reconnect it to my net-book if that is a possible



Is there any changes(replacement or reset) in the hardware that i can make to get my desktop pc working



Thanks in advance.My PC starts (both fans and power LED working) but there is no power to Monitor, Keyboard or Mouse.?
Sounds like it's time for a new power supply!

No comments:

Post a Comment