Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've misplaced the power supply for my air hockey table...?

and I don't know how to get a replacement the right size....



The table is a GamePower Sports Air Power Hockey table... the fan bit is still attached and working, it's the bit that keeps the scores... I found another transformer in the house that fitted, but the fuse blew and I can't open it up to change it... no idea where to get one that is the right size!!



Help!I%26039;ve misplaced the power supply for my air hockey table...?
firstly, look on the manfactures website or phone them.



It is more than likely that your table either uses a standard fig8 or kettle lead, which are easily obtainable from most places (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Max-Value-Mains- )



otherwise, you can buy a universal power supply from most electronic stores (currys, comet...). These come with changeable heads and variable voltages. They usually cost around 拢30I%26039;ve misplaced the power supply for my air hockey table...?
the connection on the table will be labeled with the correct DC voltage and amps. You can probably buy a universal transformer from Radio shack, and pair that with the appropriate tip (you have to buy them separately), unless the table has obscure requirements that radio shack doesn't carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment