Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have a Demension 4600i computer and the Geforce 6200 i bought isnt working how do i get it to work?

After i put it in and started my computer it was on the lowest graphics setting and it wouldnt let me change it. it requires a 300 mw power supply and mine is 250 mw if i buy a 300mw one will it work?I have a Demension 4600i computer and the Geforce 6200 i bought isnt working how do i get it to work?
I doubt it.

But if you use the 250 mw.

your power supply is definatley gonna BLOW UP.

Ive expeniced it.



It is recommended you use 100W ABOVE what your computer cosumption is.



Otherwise, its a driver problem.

Go to Computer and then right click and then 'Properties'

go to the one which says 'Display something' (forgot;[)

Right click and then do 'Update Driver'



IT W I L L work.I have a Demension 4600i computer and the Geforce 6200 i bought isnt working how do i get it to work?
install the drivers for it.I have a Demension 4600i computer and the Geforce 6200 i bought isnt working how do i get it to work?
Make sure that you have your video card in the correct slot (PCI-Express). And if you buy the 300mw, I am pretty sure that it will workI have a Demension 4600i computer and the Geforce 6200 i bought isnt working how do i get it to work?
Definitely sounds like a driver problem.



I'd get a better power supply if I were you too. You can damage a motherboard if you don't have enough power. I fried 2 boards before I figured out that my 450w supply wasn't really putting out 450w.

No comments:

Post a Comment