Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to change from NVidia GeForce 5200 to GeForce 7300?

I am upgrading my pc to Windows XP. Which went fine. I have a Geforce 5200 in my pc now, which does not show up in add or remove programs. But does show up in device manager. When we run uninstall it starts and then states we have to restart in order for it to continue. But when you do that it seems to reload the drivers back in to manager devices. I want to upgrade to the Geforce 7300 but when putting it in it causes my pc to beep continually. I have 1 1/2G ram. And my power supply is 300w. I have a 400w power supply I can swap out.



Thanks for your helpHow to change from NVidia GeForce 5200 to GeForce 7300?
That means the 7300 is fried. And you UPGRADED your PC to XP? I think you better tell me your spec.How to change from NVidia GeForce 5200 to GeForce 7300?
In add or remove programs, choose Nvidia drivers, then only the DISPLAY driver to remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment