Thursday, September 22, 2011

Computer was rebuilt now i cant get my old user id , address book or messenger ??? plz help?

puter was hit bye lighting and replaced mother board and power supply, now had to change user id because it says that mine was already in use ( yes me) how can i get it back and if not what about all the other like address book w/ all that was in it, messenger with the contacts i had??? confused , plz help if you can, ty dennisComputer was rebuilt now i cant get my old user id , address book or messenger ??? plz help?
You don't have to make a new account to use your old used ID. Just sign in using your old used ID and your old password.Computer was rebuilt now i cant get my old user id , address book or messenger ??? plz help?
How can I get rid of my old I.D.? Which me and my Friend use in Chatting in a Room? Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment