Thursday, September 22, 2011

How much can i overclock my intel 2 duo?

My setup is a antec 900 case, with a 550V corsair as my power supply, 4 gigs of RAM, a terabyte hard drive, don't remember what kind of video card I have but I don't think that matters with the situation. I also plan on working on changing my fan cooled system to a liquid cooling, so how much could i overclock my CPU before and after cooling? ThanksHow much can i overclock my intel 2 duo?
Varies. First step is to download %26amp; install an app. such as Coretemp. %26amp; watch that temps. do not exceed what Intel specify for your CPU. Probably around 74c.How much can i overclock my intel 2 duo?
Usually done from the BIOS and varies, but you should find the option.



On one of my old mobo's you had to set a jumper for it to show the %26quot;special%26quot; options.

No comments:

Post a Comment