Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to overclock my AMD 4400+ processor?

I've got a AMD 4400+2 processor with a biostar GF8100 M2 + TE with a 500w power supply. I've changed the bio's but it doesnt get above 2.3ghz which is stock no matter what i change.

thanksHow to overclock my AMD 4400+ processor?
Sadly my friend, it all depends on the luck of the draw. Some CPUs overclock really well, others not much or at all. Doesn't matter if its 2 identical CPUs. Due to small manufacturing variations they will not overclock the same.



I had a Phenom X4 9500 that could not overclock or it would become unstable.



If you have not tried to up the frequency by 1 at a time, try it. If you have and it doesn't work well, Cest La Vie.How to overclock my AMD 4400+ processor?
sorry ...well JC said it all....may not be able to overclock that...much..but then again it depends on your mobo..and ram..as well as you CPU cooler( well how well it cools..)



see here for info from people talking about overclocking a 4400+

http://www.overclock.net/amd-cpus/68105-



http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/194215



so read up on these a bit and see if any of their settings help...



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment