Thursday, June 2, 2011

Uncommon HardDisk problem?

Hi, I have a problem that seems very uncommon. Firstly my desktop power supply is broken because of 'something' that later I found out to be the harddisk. Every time I try to connect the harddisk to the power supply, the power supply is burnt. I already changed 2 power supply right now and basically I already detach my harddisk.



I'm trying to access all my data inside by using external harddisk casing, but I can't because there is no power. I'm trying to ask a computer technician, he said my harddisk is having a short circuit or something like that. Inside is my whole data with my important files.



Anyone know how to get my data back?



My harddisk is SEAGATE BARRACUDA 7200.7

120 Gbytes. I just bought it 6 months ago.Uncommon HardDisk problem?
You can to segate site and find out there service outlets and get your data receovered from there..Uncommon HardDisk problem?
there are all kinds of places you can send the hdd to get the data recovered it is verry expencive also this is a common problem

No comments:

Post a Comment