Thursday, June 2, 2011

My computer outlet and comp...?

My computer was in my room and would take out the outlets in my room ( 2 OUTLETS) AND 2 OUTLETS IN THE KITCHEN AND THE AIR CONDITIONAER. Then i CHANGED THE POWER SUPPLY AND IT STILL DID BUT GAVE ME MORE TIME BEFORE IT DID THAT. I have since switched it to a new outlet in another room and so far no problems... but I want to hav emy computer in my room. WHat is wrong and how can I fix it?

I have hyadd the appartment matiemence men out 4 times, they even gave my old room a new outlet. How do I get every thing working?My computer outlet and comp...?
There is a problem with your preferred location circuit.

It might be with the total power being drawn or with interference from something somewhere, not necessarily in the same building,



A surge protector might help.My computer outlet and comp...?
pulling too many amps on that circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment