Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I increase my PC's power supply?

I want to change my PC's video card (graphic card)

to a Nvidia GeForce . and when i went to the Nvidia site it was written that the video card needs at least 400W



and my PC's power supply is 220W ,,,

here's the PC :

http://www.gateway.com/systems/product/5How can I increase my PC%26039;s power supply?
Buy a new one and install it.How can I increase my PC%26039;s power supply?
Im afraid you will have to buy a new one, there are a few different types, the most common are ATX and Micro ATX as well as uATX, to me it looks like you need either a micro ATX or uATX (not sure though best to ask your manufacturer). you might want to make sure your video card you want is small enough for that pc aswell because it might not fit depending on the card.



hope this helps.How can I increase my PC%26039;s power supply?
You can increase it by buying a new power supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment